Discover India, Discover Yourself...
India is not so much an outer journey but more importantly an inner one,
offering visitors unique opportunities for expansion of consciousness to be discovered when one is ready for transformation.
MARCH 2018 & AUGUST 2018
PILGRIMAGE TO INDIA
Including Dharamsala (Home of the Dalai Lama) in the beautiful Himalayas;
Amritsar & the famed Golden Temple; Delhi, India's capital;
Jaipur (the pink city) & ancient palaces/forts;
Agra & the Taj Mahal, one of the 7 Wonders of the World;
Madurai--Home of the amazing Meenakshi Temple, one of the largest temples in India;
Meditation & Chanting at the Ashram of Ammachi (the Hugging Saint) & Ashram of Sri Sathya Sai Baba;
Backwaters of India (called the Venice of the East) in handmade Houseboats;
Powerful Temples of South India;
and Ayurvedic Massage in a beautiful spa on acres of lush greenery and coconut palm trees on the beach!
Professor Sasi Velupillai, Psychic Palmist of India and Reiki Master Alexandra Juliani,
Directors of the Vedic Healing Institute & Temple
IN NORTH INDIA:
• Visit New Delhi, the capital of India - siteseeing and shopping
• Visit the breathtaking Taj Mahal, one of the 7 Wonders of the World, in AGRA
• Visit to Dharamsala, home of the Dalai Lama, beautiful Buddhist temples, stunning scenery, nestled in the pristine Himalayan mountains
• Tour the beautiful Golden Temple of Amritsar, the Sikh religion's most famous temple, experiencing meditation, chanting and prayers at this most amazing power spot!
• Visit to the Wagah border for the exciting guard changing ceremony full of pomp and circumstance!
• Tour the historic “pink city” of JAIPUR and visit an ancient palace and remarkable fort!
IN SOUTH INDIA- state of TAMIL NADU:
• Visit the famous MADURAI MEENAKSHI TEMPLE, one of India’s most powerful and largest temples where we will take part in vedic puja prayer ceremonies, enjoy meditation & chanting and be immersed in temple energies
*The MEENAKSHI TEMPLE celebrates the goddess Meenakshi, consort to Lord Shiva
• Visit Thekkady, home of lush, green tea plantations where we stay in a beautiful eco-friendly hotel amongst greenery everywhere and even see some monkeys around town! Enjoy a demonstration of "kalari" --the oldest form of martial arts;
• Visits to handicraft places of business to learn about ancient Indian textile and art forms;
• Witness a live performance of "kalari," the oldest martial arts form in the world which has elements of yoga in it
• Visit KERALA, the "land of coconuts," a state known for its tropical beauty / Meet local elephants!
• Tour the backwaters of Kerala (The Venice of the East) in handmade houseboats, drifting by idyllic waterfront villages;
• Visit to the ashram of Ammachi (the Hugging Saint), a lovely ashram bordered by the backwaters on one side and the ocean on the other;
• Enjoy individualized consultations and rejuvenation/massage treatments at a stunning ayurvedic health spa under coconut palm trees. Ayurveda is the Indian system of healing through rejuvenation massage treatments and herbal oils.
• Relax at a beautiful pool, on the beach or enjoy a serene country boat ride through canals and lush vegetation, where you can see wildlife and exotic birds
• Visit the ashram of Sri Sathya Sai Baba, India's largest ashram--experience vedic chanting, meditation and the special "darshan" (being in the presence) of the energy of Sai Baba, India's most renowned guru, many considered to be a, enlightened being. The ashram is in a little village with much to see as well as small shops to buy spiritual objects. Energies here are magical and transformation is imminent.
THROUGHOUT THE TRIP:
• All meals included daily (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
• All inner-India travel included (by luxury, air-conditioned bus and inner-India air flights)
• Accommodations included in beautiful 5 star hotels!
• Accompaniment by Host and also English-speaking Manager and guides
India Innersearch promotes positive cultural, social, and spiritual interaction among travelers of different countries and the people of India. Our Pilgrimages to India are comprised of individuals who travel together with the intent of spreading understanding and peace by appreciating cultural differences and embracing our spiritual Oneness. Our intent is to foster unity and harmony between people of the East and West, creating a bridge for awareness, expansion, and growth.
Visit India -- be transformed.
For more information, please visit: www.indiainnersearch.com
And visit us on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/IndiaInnersearch/
"In religion, India is the only millionaire...The one land that all men desire to see and having seen once, by even a glimpse , would not give that glimpse for all the shows of all the rest of the globe combined."
- Mark Twain
Sanskrit Mantra Chanting Classes & Vedic Initiation Ceremonies;
Puja Prayer Ceremonies; Meditation/Chanting Gatherings;
& Pilgrimages to India
VEDIC HEALING INSTITUTE
"For centuries, India has been the symbol of the inner journey...it is a spiritual phenomenon. As far back as we know, people have been coming to India from all over the world in search of themselves. Something is in the very climate, something is in the very vibe that helps.
Perhaps, because for thousands of years the Eastern genius has been consistently in search of the soul, it has created a certain atmosphere. If you meditate in the East, it seems as if everything helps: the trees, the earth, the air. If you meditate in America you have to meditate alone--there is no help coming from anywhere." --Osho
"India is not just geography or history. It is not only a nation, a country, a mere piece of land. It is something more: a metaphor, poetry, something invisible but very tangible. It is vibrating with certain energy fields which no other country can claim...You can find truth in this poor country in a way that you cannot find anywhere else...The country is poor, but to those who are sensitive it is the richest place on earth." --Osho